Trina LeeRegistered Physiotherapist Vancouver
Here to help you move and feel better.
I provide treatment that is one-on-one and is dedicated to finding the best long-term solution for your needs.
Trina received her qualifications from the University of South Australia in Adelaide, Australia. She specializes in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and has worked in Singapore, USA and at West End Physiotherapy Clinic in Vancouver. Her fascination with movement stem from a history of dance, gymnastics, golf and figure skating.
I believe optimal physical health and wellbeing centers around a balanced and well-aligned body. That might involve restoring optimal posture and alignment, activating the right muscles, mobilizing stiff joints, releasing soft tissue restrictions and correcting biomechanics. I assist people to take an active role in their own healing and restoration process.
Using the integrated systems model, I encompass a global and whole-body approach to patient care. This approach gets to the primary root of the problem and addresses a patient’s core issues. When the physical restrictions to recovery are removed and the right nerve and muscle connections are made, pain is eased, forces are balanced and compensations are freed up.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Pelvic and Sacro-iliac joint
- Thoracic Joint and Rib dysfunctions
- Neck and Back pain
- Headaches and Whiplash
- Complex, Chronic Pain
- Soft tissue sprains and strains
- Orthopaedic post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports and Dance Performance
I CAN HELP YOU
- Resolve a chronic injury
- Rehabilitate a recent injury
- Improve your posture and alignment
- Improve your physical performance
- Develop a self-treatment and maintenance plan
- Address areas of the body that are weak or tight
- Rehabilitate after orthopaedic surgery and release scar tissue
- Relieve headaches with cranio-sacral therapy